Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today...

Today is the fifth day since it's ended. And I'm getting better. It's been quite difficult, but I need to let her go. It's probably that I'm not good enough for her and I finally can accept that. She has accepted that fact for a long time as she'd been constantly telling me about how I could have been sleazier. Well, life has to go on and I'm proceeding.

Today is my roommate's birthday and he's happy. We celebrated his birthday last night with him taking away a lot of "pongi". The cake was gooooood. Hehe.

What else had happened today? I didn't finish up my lab report and my work is pilling up. It's now only God who can save me.

We had a three-hour session of Pengajian Malaysia today. What kind of suprised me was how the instructor could deny the existence of phantom voters in our country by simply arguing that every contesting party can buy the e-list of the legitimate voters at certain areas. Come on la. The list is provided by the SPR aka 'the government' and they can alter the list as they wish. It was unexpected of him, knowing his educational background and his vast working experience in the government sector. I'd say his argument was totally a naive one.

Today I also checked my voting status and I'm registered. Yahoo! I'm going to be back in Johor on the election day and I pray for His Guidance in choosing the right leader. I also pray that He will let the people who are fighting on his Sabil to win this election.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huu~..
adekah kamu2 org punye cikgu pengajian Malaysia masih org yg serupa?..En. IBM?..
hurm..
hakikatnya begitulah..kita mempunyai dua jenis pemikiran yg jauh berbeza mengetuai kolej yg masih begitu kecil itu..

itu yg menjadi masalah besar sebenarnye kepade kolej sekecil itu..

bnyk lagi yg perlu anda ketahui mengenai tmpt yg bg saya adalah "pusat pengajian perubatan terbaik" yg pernah diwujudkan di Negara tercinta ini..tempat yang mengajar ramai manusia (sekurang2 nya dah 3 batch) erti sebenar sebuah kehidupan..

owh..maaf menceroboh ruang pemikiran anda tanpa diundang..
;P